Ticket Purchases & Refunds
Movie tickets can only be purchased via this Paris Theater Website by credit card. Prices include all state and local taxes, where applicable. Tickets purchased will be emailed to the email address provided at the time of purchase. There is no need to print your tickets, you may show the ticket on your mobile device when you check in at the theater.
Purchased tickets are valid only for the film on the date and time indicated on your ticket. Where allocated seating applies to a showing, you have the choice of choosing your own seat and you agree to watch the show from the seat selected. Otherwise, seat allocation for movie tickets purchased via this Paris Theater Website is on a first come first served basis. Tickets holders may be required to show photo ID showing proof of age in connection with any maturity rating requirements issued by the Motion Picture Association (e.g., Rated R, NC-17) and/or with any discounts, to the extent applicable (e.g., child, senior).
Once the showtime for the ticket has passed, tickets are not refundable. Prior to showtime, you can request a refund or exchange by emailing and providing the following information:
- the email address associated with your ticket purchase
- the name, date and showtime of the film showing on the tickets you would like to refund
- the name, date and showtime of the film you would like the tickets to be exchanged for, if applicable; and
- the last 4 digits of your credit card.
For tickets purchased at the theater, you will need to visit the theater prior to the printed showtime and present your mobile ticket(s) and the credit card used in the online purchase at the check-in desk. Refunds will not include any online booking or convenience fee. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to reflect on your credit card statement. In the unusual event that a show is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund for the full purchase price of your tickets, including any service charges. If you have any questions about our and cancellation policy, or to submit a request for a refund or cancellation, please email email@example.com or visit the theater.
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale or offer for sale via this Paris Theater Website.
The Paris Theater Website is brought to you by Netflix, Inc. For questions about our privacy practices, the Paris Theater Website, or these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the Paris Theater Website in the subject line of the email.
To see our California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Privacy Notice, please scroll down.
Collection and Use of Information
In order to provide you with the Paris Theater Website, we and/or the Paris Theater Website providers may collect certain information and/or content from you, including the following:
- Identifiers such as name, e-mail address, postal address, postal code, telephone number, IP address, payment information identifiers, from the devices you use to connect, characteristics about the networks you use when you connect to the Paris Theater Website.
- Commercial information such as products or services considered, obtained or purchased.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as your interactions with the Paris Theater Website.
- Geolocation data such as IP address (which may tell us your general location).
We and the Paris Theater Website Providers will use the information you provide to fulfill your request for products or services. We also use the information to communicate with you about products or services you, notify you about changes to our websites, to provide you with entertainment news, e-mail offers, SMS text messaging offers and movie ticket savings to let you know about other products and services that may be of interest to you and to tailor our online or in-theater offerings to your preferences.
The Paris Theater Website may permit you to sign up to receive our email newsletter. You can unsubscribe from such emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer, or by following such other instructions as may be provided to unsubscribe.
When you interact with us, certain information might be collected automatically. Examples of information include: the type of computer operating system, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), statistics on page views or interactions with activities, and browser and standard web server log information. This information is collected using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons. We use this information for the support of internal operations, such as to conduct research and analysis to address the performance of the Paris Theater Website, and to generate aggregated or de-identified reporting for our use.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to fulfill the purposes described in these Terms.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- The Netflix family of companies: We might share your information among the Netflix family of companies (http://netflix.com/corporateinfo) as needed for data processing and storage, providing customer support, content development, and for other purposes described in the Use of Information Section of this document.
- We might use other companies, agents or contractors ("Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to help us to provide the Paris Theater Website to you. For example, we may use Paris Theater Website Providers to provide infrastructure and IT services (like hosting the Paris Theater Website). We do not authorize Paris Theater Website Providers to use information except in connection with providing their services, subject to the following safety issues. We and the Paris Theater Website Providers may disclose and otherwise use information where we or they reasonably believe such disclosure is needed to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, (b) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal or suspected illegal activities, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Netflix, our content partners, users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
If, in the course of sharing information, we transfer personal information to countries outside your region, we will take steps to ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with these Terms and in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Privacy Office at email@example.com. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
Intended use of the Paris Theater Website
The Paris Theater Website and any related content or activities are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your use of the Paris Theater Website, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Paris Theater Website content and activities. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the Paris Theater Website for public performances. You are responsible for all Internet access charges.
You agree not to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Paris Theater Website without express written permission from Netflix and its licensors. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Paris Theater Website; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Paris Theater Website; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Paris Theater Website; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Paris Theater Website in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Paris Theater Website, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
NEITHER NETFLIX NOR ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENCIES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE PARIS THEATER WEBSITE, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE PARIS THEATER WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Netflix may suspend or terminate your Netflix account or access to the Paris Theater Website if you fail to comply with these Terms.
The Paris Theater Website, including all content provided on the Paris Theater Website, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties. Netflix is a registered trademark of Netflix, Inc. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Paris Theater Website, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form (www.netflix.com/copyrights).
By using, visiting, or browsing the Paris Theater Website, you accept and agree to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms and/or any updates to these Terms, please do not use the Paris Theater Website.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to California consumers and supplements the Terms.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“CCPA personal information”). We have collected categories of CCPA personal information noted in the Collection and Use of Information section of these Terms within the last twelve (12) months.
Use of CCPA personal information
We use categories of CCPA personal information listed above for the purposes noted in the Collection and Use of Information section of these Terms.
Categories of CCPA personal information disclosed for a business purpose
We disclose the categories of CCPA personal information noted in the Collection and Use of Information section of these Terms for business purposes. Specifically, we disclose these categories of information for business purposes to the following categories of third parties: Paris Theater Website Providers, the Netflix family of companies, an entity engaged in a business transfer, law enforcement, courts, governments and regulatory agencies.
Sources of CCPA personal information
We explain our sources of information in the Collection of and Use Information section of our Terms. (Please see that section for more information that may be of interest to you.)
Your rights under the CCPA
- You have the right to request that we disclose: what categories and specific pieces of CCPA personal information have been collected about you; the categories of sources from which CCPA personal information are collected; our business or commercial purpose for collecting, using, or disclosing CCPA personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share CCPA personal information; the categories of CCPA personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose. We do not sell personal information.
- You have a right to receive a copy of the specific CCPA personal information we have collected about you.
- You have a right to deletion of your CCPA personal information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA.
- You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of your CCPA rights.
You can assert these rights only where we receive a verified request from you. For information on how to exercise your rights, please see the Your Information and Rights section of these Terms.
If you are a consumer under the CCPA and wish to contact us through an authorized agent, the authorized agent can submit a request on your behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a statement signed by you certifying that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. In order to verify the request and your identity, we may ask you to verify your identity. Because we only collect limited information about individuals, we may be unable to verify requests to the standard required by the CCPA.